The Ichabod volleyball team won Friday night against the Pittsburg State Gorillas. This win marks the eighth win in a row for the Ichabod volleyball team. This also puts the Ichabods in the No. 3 slot for the season with a 23-2 overall win to loss (15-2 MIAA play). The Ichabods took the first three sets with the scores being 25-15, 25-12 and 25-13. The Ichabod’s led in both offense and defense, with a total of 45 kills, 6 aces, 7 blocks and an impressive 59 digs.
The Ichabods libero (a libero is a player specialized in defensive skills: the libero must wear a contrasting jersey color from their teammates and cannot block or attack the ball when it is entirely above net height.) This game's libero was Faith Rottinghaus who place a team-best 21 digs in a game. Erica Montgomery led the Ichabods in kill with total of 11 kills total followed by Berg with 10 kills and Sadler with 4 kills, Sadler also had 29 assists. The Ichabods volleyball will host the Missouri Southern Lions Saturday Nov. 9, in Lee Arena at 6 p.m.
- Understanding a difficult disease
- Michael Allen: Constructing perspective at the Mulvane
- Low turnout for AGT comedian raises questions about campus involvement
- 'I Dream a World' exhibit showcasing humanity
- Japanese international students arrive at Washburn
- WBSU educates with Don’t Touch My Hair
- Student wellness through the eight pillars
- Silent Film Festival brings robust classics to the present
- Follow up on "Beneath the tag" article from last week
- Photo Gallery: WBSU educates with Don’t Touch My Hair
- What is your favorite kind of food, and why?
- BOB: What are you doing to stay healthy this semester?
- BOB: "What is your favorite thing to do in Topeka, either on or off campus?"
- Step Show stomps the yard again
- BOB: What did you do over break?
- BOB: How would you describe your style?
- Men's basketball vs Gorillas
- Track and Field at Pitt State
- Do you like the WUmester theme, why or why not?