The Washburn Ichabod men and women’s cross-country teams traveled to Joplin, Missouri, to compete in the NCAA Regional Championships. The Ichabod women placed 20 out of 34 teams competing, and the Ichabod men placed 19 out of 32 teams competing. This season the Ichabod men's cross-country team had three top-10 finishes and placed third at the Bearcat Open. The Ichabod women’s team finished in the top half in three of its five meets this season and won the Bearcat Open.
- Understanding a difficult disease
- Michael Allen: Constructing perspective at the Mulvane
- Low turnout for AGT comedian raises questions about campus involvement
- 'I Dream a World' exhibit showcasing humanity
- Japanese international students arrive at Washburn
- WBSU educates with Don’t Touch My Hair
- Student wellness through the eight pillars
- Follow up on "Beneath the tag" article from last week
- Silent Film Festival brings robust classics to the present
- Mobility barriers persist, spurs discourse
- Photo Gallery: WBSU educates with Don’t Touch My Hair
- What is your favorite kind of food, and why?
- BOB: What are you doing to stay healthy this semester?
- Step Show stomps the yard again
- BOB: "What is your favorite thing to do in Topeka, either on or off campus?"
- BOB: What did you do over break?
- BOB: How would you describe your style?
- Men's basketball vs Gorillas
- Track and Field at Pitt State
- Do you like the WUmester theme, why or why not?