"Pass the Mic" is a series of conversations with students and faculty about diversity, inclusion and more at Washburn University. In this episode, hear Dr. Eric Grospitch's insight on Multicultural Day and how students, faculty and staff contribute to inclusion.
Tune into next week's episode of "Pass the Mic" where Brandon Moreno talks to me about WSGA's DACA initiative from the fall semester and his thoughts on the importance of diversity at Washburn.
- Understanding a difficult disease
- Michael Allen: Constructing perspective at the Mulvane
- Low turnout for AGT comedian raises questions about campus involvement
- 'I Dream a World' exhibit showcasing humanity
- Japanese international students arrive at Washburn
- Student wellness through the eight pillars
- Silent Film Festival brings robust classics to the present
- WBSU educates with Don’t Touch My Hair
- Follow up on "Beneath the tag" article from last week
- Women's basketball triumph over Gorillas
- What is your favorite kind of food, and why?
- Photo Gallery: WBSU educates with Don’t Touch My Hair
- BOB: What are you doing to stay healthy this semester?
- Step Show stomps the yard again
- BOB: What did you do over break?
- BOB: "What is your favorite thing to do in Topeka, either on or off campus?"
- BOB: How would you describe your style?
- Men's basketball vs Gorillas
- Track and Field at Pitt State
- Men's basketball win by 1 over Pittsburg State Gorillas